The philosophy of Proactive Physical Therapy is to establish a relationship with our patients in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. We feel that our patients deserve a positive environment and a personalized rehab program that suits your lifestyle and offers practical solutions. We strive to make physical therapy as positive of an experience as possible incorporating a variety of interventions to stimulate change and recovery. You will see the same physical therapist every session allowing a level of comfort and communication necessary for the best possible outcome in the shortest amount of time.
How is physical therapy different at Proactive?
- We involve the patient and educate them every step of the way
- We empower the patient to treat themselves to provide an efficient and effective use of the patient’s time and money.
- We establish good communication between the therapist, patient, and referring physician
- Promoting positive lifestyle changes is an important component of Proactive Physical Therapy’s approach.
- Life long self management and preventative measures are incorporated in all treatment plans
- Sports medicine and athletic performance
- Joint replacement rehab
- Rotator cuff therapy, surgical and non surgical
- Treatment of shoulder impingement
- Balance training and fall prevention
- Spine Care Program including spinal mobilization, dynamic core strengthening and postural reeducation
- Ergonomics and treatment of repetitive use syndromes
- Foot and ankle therapy
- Vestubular rehab and positional vertigo therapy
- "Game Ready" vasopneumatic compression therapy
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.